Pools & Water Features
Our pools are open. Hours are 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Our hot tubs are currently heated.
*Our indoor hot tub on the 22 floor is currently unavailable.
Palace Restaurant & Lounge
Our on-site restaurant is open seasonally for the summer on select dates and features a light dining menu and cocktails available for purchase.
- May 28 & 29: Noon to 8 p.m. (with food available until 6 p.m.)
- June 4 through September 4, 2022: Breakfast available for purchase Wednesday – Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Closed Monday and Tuesday | Bar & Lunch daily from Noon to 8 p.m. (with food available until 6 p.m.)
Michael Bairefoot Magic Show
Join us in the Castle Room every Saturday from June 4 through September 3, 2022 for the Michael Bairefoot Magic Show! Fun for all ages, the show is from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased at the door or the front desk; space is limited so be sure to get your tickets early!
- Steam Room
- Putting Green
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center, hours are 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
One guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in. Check-in is 4 p.m. or later. Currently, if you arrive after 11 p.m. please check in next door at 1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, at the Landmark Resort front desk.
- We will have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash chutes are available on every floor. Please do not set trash outside the door.