1605 South Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: (800) 334-1397
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 21
Total includes room, resort, booking, destination marketing fees, and taxes as well as any purchased additional services. Taxes and fees subject to change. The first nights room and tax as well as any additional services for the first night of your stay will be charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation. Please note the maximum quantity of adults and children permissible in each unit type under room layouts. An additional $10 per person, per night may be added for adults ages 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free within maximum occupancy. Guests under 21 must be at the resort with a parent or guardian.
Trailers that are 15’ long or under and 6’ 8” tall or less are permitted on the fourth level of the parking garage and must fit in a single parking space. Trailers beyond these sizes are not permitted on property. A $10/night per vehicle registration fee will be charged at check-in. You may register one vehicle for sun suites and one bedrooms, and up to two for two bedrooms. Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
We reserve the right to necessitate a minimum number of night’s stay in any unit any time of the year. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
A $250 credit card pre-authorization is required at check-in as a security deposit. Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days.
Palace Resort Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Palace Resort’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter monthly snowbird reservations.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $250 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
We enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and very helpful!Gloria C
I love this place. Everyone was very friendly...I most definitely give it a 5 star!Netra T
AWESOME views, pool and hot tub. It's the ONLY resort me and my family will stay at when we come to Myrtle Beach!Rick G
Our family really enjoyed our stay here...The location was perfect!Ashley M
Absolutely beautiful experience...Views were awesome; hotel is very clean and friendly! Will be coming back!Sue H
You are in a perfect location!Ellen P
Amazing views!! Clean rooms!!Jessica M
This place was everything we hoped for. Clean, comfortable, great view!Sophia G