Accidental Damage Protection
Accidents happen, but that shouldn’t be a concern while on vacation. This agreement covers non-negligent or accidental damage to your unit that may occur during your stay. If something breaks, simply let us know immediately and your agreement kicks in to repair or replace the item. Most importantly, you are provided with peace of mind and can get back to enjoying your vacation with no worries!
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $250 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
WHAT IS INCLUDED: Minor, non-negligent damage to the unit. This may include but is not limited to scratches to the furniture, walls, accidental breakage of glassware, spills, minor stains, and accidental furnishings breakage. Each registered guest is protected by this waiver and will not be obligated to pay for accidental loss or damage to the unit or its contents up to $1,000.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED: Intentional or Neglectful damage to the unit. This may include but is not limited to: damage caused by a party, damage caused by smoking or pets, theft or removal of unit inventory, furniture breakage if determined to be negligent. All damage must be reported by the guest prior to checkout. Damage not reported prior to check out or discovered by the resort is not covered. Damage to guests’ personal property is not covered.
WHAT IF I DECLINE THE Accidental Damage Protection Plan? If you decline this optional plan, we will run your credit card for a $250 preauthorization at arrival to cover potential damage. If there is no damage to the unit, this charge will be removed seven to ten business days after your stay. If damage does occur, repair/replacement costs for damages will be deducted from this deposit. Any costs that exceed the deposit will be charged to the credit card on file.