Please note, our indoor whirlpools are temporarily unavailable.
- Pools are open 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Our outdoor pools are currently heated for the season.
- H2OASIS Waterpark: Open for the 2023 season from March 16 through October 22, 2023. Enjoy 2 free waterpark passes* for one day of your stay during the waterpark season! See the front desk for details*!
Palace Restaurant & Lounge: Our on-site restaurant is open seasonally during the summer, and features a light dining menu and cocktails available for purchase. Check back for 2023 opening dates!
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center, hours are 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
One guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in. Check-in is 4 p.m. or later. Currently, if you arrive after 11 p.m. please check in next door at 1501 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, at the Landmark Resort front desk.
- We will have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash chutes are available on every floor. Please do not set trash outside the door.
*First two guests of each reservation booked through the Palace Resort on-site rental program will receive use of the H2oasis waterpark for one day of their stay. Additional guest passes for registered guests of the room may be purchased for $5 per person. No charge for ages 3 and under. Passes must all be used within the same day. Additional days may not be purchased. Children must be accompanied by an adult 21 or over. Price for additional passes subject to change. The minimum height for the three main slides is 4 feet tall. Waterpark hours and days of operation may vary; see the front desk for details. Other restrictions may apply.